C/C++ Code Auditing is a highly practical, interactive training course that focuses on reviewing the source code of software written in C and C++ to find security problems and mitigate them. This course uses real-world examples, walking through real code samples, using live applications.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Know how to identify security flaws in C/C++ applications
- Be able to fix security flaws.
- Know how to perform security testing.
- Understand basics for how to conduct code reviews
- Be able to follow the new discovered threats and be updated with new techniques
- Know how to write code to avoid introducing vulnerabilities
What will you get
- Printed materials for secure development training
- Virtual machine includes all labs, vulnerable and remediated codes
- 2 hours practical exam after training
- Certification of completion
To successfully complete this course, you must have:
- At least one year experience with C/C++ programming.
- Experience with Linux platform.
- Knowledge of debugging methods for C/C++ applications.
- Introduction to application security
- Design flaws
- Source Code Auditing
- Memory Corruptions
- Data Types
- SDL – Secure Development Lifecycle
- Secure Code Review
All the topics covered in each course have practical lab at the end of the topic, and the final day includes a five hours hands-on practical implementation of every technique covered in the course.
For more information about courses schedule or syllabus please contact us at:
training [at] ZINAD [dot] net